Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Excuse me, have you seen my country?

The land I once knew & loved is a mere shadow of it's former self.
Common sense has given way to political correctness. Up is down & black has become white.

I remember as far back as elementary school pledging allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. One nation under God.

Now we essentially pledge our allegiance to the flags of the united nations of earth. One government under man.
The sad part is we are indoctrinating our youth into believing lies as fact. It's one thing to lie to an adult it is quite another to twist the minds of young children for political gain.

The very fact that we even need to discuss if English is the official language of the U.S is absurd.
It is the default language of our country.
Is French the language of France? Of Course it is & yet we don't hear other countries even discussing such things.
The very fact that we even debate whether this is a Christian country is ludicrous but is happening now my friends. Pull a dollar bill from your wallet & tell me who it says we trust.
Enough said.

No offense to Buddhists or Muslims or Hindus but I assure you they weren't on the Mayflower.

Neither buddah or allah or krishna were mentioned in any of our original founding documents unless I'm missing something here. Our presidents (at least for now) are sworn in with their hand on a koran oops I mean Bible. That's right the Bible. Testimonies in court also use the term so help me God. So we're not a Christian nation? Really?

You see my friend the greatest enemies of our country & faith are not someone from a far off land wearing a turban. Our greatest enemies come from within. They are your politicians & your neighbors that vote for said politicians. They wish to destroy us from within. These same people want us to accept Communism & One World ism. They wish to destroy our values & traditions. (you can't say Merry Christmas say Happy holidays instead.)
They wish to eliminate all borders in the name of unity. They would have us love those that seek to destroy us.

There is a madness in the world today called liberalism my friend & it is contagious.

I don't mean to alarm anyone & I know that this seems like doom & gloom but look around you. I know I am not alone for God is with me but there may still be some sane Americans left out there somewhere.

So back to the topic: Have you seen my Country anywhere? I know I left it here somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment