Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A quick summary of the Americans I respect (This is not an inclusive list & will be updated)

It's been awhile & I do apologise for the delay.

The last topic was actually incomplete as I did not state why I admired these great Americans.

It would be an honor & a pleasure to explain why.





Allow me to start with Abraham Lincoln:
Abraham Lincoln was a God Fearing man. This is FACT not an opinion. There is ample evidence that supports this.

He abhorred slavery & supported freedom.
Lincoln with the grace of God got our country through a civil war. I truly believe him to blessed by almighty God when you consider the circumstances & situation he was in. This should be obvious to most people.

I think our country needs a Lincoln leader right now but unfortunately
I do not see one on the horizon & sadly I don't think were gonna see him either.

Lincoln had enough balls to fight a war in which there were no true winners & yet compassionate enough to emancipate the slaves. I have yet to see balls on any of the Republicans or Democrats for quite some time now. This is alarming on one hand & yet for some reason I knew it would eventually come down to this.

Lincoln was a family man. He wasn't knocking up interns or involved in any sex scandals. I have never seen any evidence that would even speculate otherwise. I am no historian but I have enough common sense to fill in the blanks.

Instead of soiled dresses or extra-marital pregnancies he was healing a wounded nation & starting the long process of freedom with a portion of society that was just learning what it was like to be free.

In short our current leaders & politicians are buffoons. Bumbling idiots!

Now for all you out there who are still following thank you VERY much. Sometimes I wonder how many sane people are left in the world these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment